Industrial Relations is so much more than just hearings!
We provide solutions for all labour issues and guide our clients through all necessary areas to ensure that any matter is dealt with fairly, efficiently and with minimal risk. Our IR consultancy addresses all areas of labour relations and
- Industrial Relations Consulting and Advisory
- Disciplinary Hearings and Appeals
- Chairing of Disciplinary Hearings
- CCMA and Bargaining Council
Small Businesses and Franchises
While clients are always welcome to consult with us on an ad-hoc basis as detailed below, there is also the option of entering into a Retainer Agreement, whereby a fixed monthly fee ensures that you have unlimited 24/7 access to HR/IR help.
This is a very-cost-effective and time-saving option.
Should you want to join Franchisees and owners, who are already part of this Retainer programme, please give me a call, or send me a mail.
ARE YOU A LEGAL SERVICE?
No. We are Human Resources specialists. The vast majority of queries do not need a lawyer- there are seldom questions of law to be debated- what franchisees need to know is what to do, not get a lecture on what the law is.
WHO ARE YOUR OTHER CLIENTS?
We have clients, big and small, in a variety of industries. Some of these
Larger businesses and corporates:
We also assist our non-retainer clients with:
- The formulation of an Industrial Relations/Employee Relations Strategy
- Union and employee negotiations
- Policy development
- Writing IR manuals
- CCMA representation
- Industrial Relations Training at all levels, customized to your company and its policies if needed.
Paul Gartner and Associates will also:
- Conduct face-to-face negotiations
- Prepare your management and staff to hold Hearings
- Chair Hearings and
- Provide advice by phone, or in person.